• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Family

Sail Date: Apr 2022
Cabin:
Traveled with children

Group of 6 adults and 2 teens: 6 of us had never cruised before. Happy to report we had an amazing experience and were very impressed with pretty much everything! The ship was gorgeous-sparkling clean, beautifully designed-it's huge. We never felt crowded or cramped. The boarding process was well organized and efficient, as was disembarking. We had an ocean balcony room with an adjoining room for our son and nephew (17yrs). We were on the 9th deck. We loved waking up to see the ocean or port...and hearing the water at night was lovely. We enjoyed room service breakfast one morning while overlooking the ocean.

Rooms were very clean, I was surprised at the size and the options for storage. I thought I would run our of room for my "stuff" but not at all. Bed was very comfortable.

The food pretty much everywhere was outstanding. I was shocked at the variety of foods available at the Windjammer buffet. We ate several breakfast and lunches there. Everything from barbeque to Asian to Indian to burgers to salads for lunch...breakfast had any kind of egg and potato you could imagine, fresh pancakes and waffles, hand carved ham, cereals, yogurts, smoothies, fresh squeezed juice, pastries, everything was fresh, high quality, choices were limitless. Way more than I can remember.

Lovely, very clean, very comfortable

previous reviewnext review