• Newsletter

camichelem
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Apr 2022
Cabin:

This was a Valentine gift from my sweet guy! We had been on the Grand Princess before the pandemic and that is what I am comparing my experience. The staff on the Grand were so much more friendly than the Ruby staff. The Ruby staff were pleasant but really didn't seem to go out of their way to be friendly. The food on the Ruby also didn't seem to be as good especially the buffet. The Medallian app for drinks never worked for me. I always had to try to catch a staff member to get my drink. Our steward was pleasant but not over the top friendly. On a positive, we had one photographer that was very pleasant and friendly that we went to more than once. We also had scheduled one message and after that message we booked a second one because they were so great! A big shoutout to one of the gallery workers that on the last day at sea and was packing up the art went in the back and found me a complimentary print! I did a number of shoutouts on the crew member chat line which were never read on the Wake Show and that was disappointing.

It was a good size but the furnishings were dated and worn.

Port Reviews

San Francisco

I embarked and disembarked at this port. I did not go off the ship at any of the ports.

1 Helpful Vote