• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Jchuck
10+ Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Aug 2021
Cabin:

I chose this cruise becuase of a few things. The itinerary number one and second I had never been on a Viking cruise and had heard how amazing it is. The staff was the best I ever had. They knew my husband and my name on Day 2. The safety measures(covid are as good as it gets) Ship is so clean. We cruise with only 110 passengers and holds approx 900. This was very relaxing. The food was the best Ive ever had and I travel alot. One night "The Restaraunt" had lobster thermadore. Was DELISH. Food was sooooooo good. Staff you can really tell they wanted to be there. Although they are currently not allowed of the ship cause of covid, but the Hotel Mgr Wendy takes really good care of them. Did I mention the bathroom floors in the cabin are heated. I felt like Viking didnt nickel and dime you. Spa, wifi, beer, soda, water bottles and wine are all included in your cruise. The spa was super nice also. The itinerary allowed us to spend 6 out of 8 days in Bermuda. No other cruise allows this much time in ports. Also included in your cruise is one free shore excursion per port. This itinerary is alos available through end of September. DO not wait to book this. And with such low occupancy its like you are on a private yatch. They also have laundry that is self service that you can you at any given time. This cruise was as good as it gets. I dont have one complaint.

Bathroom has heated floors. The room was beautiful. NIce size balcony

Port Reviews