3. Insignia
I am a veteran of cruising, and have been on Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, Viking and Carnival numerous times. For the extra money paid for an Oceania cruise, I really expected more. I wanted the Panama Canal, full transit itinerary, and when we booked, Oceania was the only one going all the way through. I must say, the crew and service was fantastic. Because the gratuity was included, I did not expect that, but they were wonderful! However, the food was very disappointing for that class of cruise line. And the price of buying just one occasional bottle of wine was much higher than we see at other cruise lines. They seemed to really push their drink packages. Food and drink on the other cruise lines is certainly better. I might rate Oceania above Carnival, but Celebrity and Royal Caribbean are just as good, and for a much lower cost. Sorry, but for the cost of an Oceania cruise, we will never use them again.

The crew was great, but the food not so good!

Insignia Cruise Review by OldBob22

Sorry, but for the cost of an Oceania cruise, we will never use them again.
OldBob22’s Full Rating Summary