• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

jimroche
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Mar 2020
Cabin: Balcony Stateroom

Very disappointed in this cruise. Cabin was so so hard to get around the veranda was small. We did have a wonderful cabin boy.

Found the main dining room lacking in food and its presentation was quite boring.enjoyed the specialty restaurants had entertainment twice and it was very good rest of entertainment was average. Nothing you couldn't live with out.my husband had a scooter which we were assured would fit in our room. Unfortunately could not fit in doorway. We made several phone calls with dimensions and were assured it would fit in doorway. Had to leave at the end of the hallway also had to make a call to have it picked up to be charged since it wouldn't fit in the room. We spent time on deck 16 which was for adults it had 2 hot tubs and a shallow sitting pool unfortunately you had to go to deck 15 to sign out a towel and when you were through had to return it to deck 15 i did enjoy breakfast with made to order omelet if you wanted to toast an english muffin bagel etc.

There was i toaster on on side of buffet and one on the other and one that didn't work.also the cruise the fresh squeezed orange juice maker was broken. I found the help was not sufficiently schooled if you had a question. I also found you were nickled and dimed to death for instance it cost me $8.00 to have my boarding passes printed.we have been on more then 40 cruises and have never been charged to have that done. Also i found things not kept up for cleanliness i observed one elevator had spills on the floor from almost beginning of cruise till we left.

Balcony Stateroom

The cabin was not configured well. Very little room to walk past foot of bed to get to veranda very. Getting to open closet was just as difficult as sofa ended about a foot from door opening.. The veranda was very small. I must say we had a wonderful cabin boy.

15 Helpful Votes