3. Rhapsody of the Seas
I last sailed on this ship about 2 years ago. Embarkation and leaving the ship was easy and without long lines. Many guests now do the 'self assist' and carry their own luggage off. This is a smaller ship than I usually sail on. It is compact, well decorated and comfortable. My cabin (junior suite) was excellent, my stateroom attendant even more so. Not having a Coastal Kitchen, I ate in the main dining room each evening. Here and indeed in the Wind Jammer (for lunch) I found the food to be bland, unseasoned and not served as hot as it should be. The soup was watery and without taste. There was no French mustard offered for the steaks and no freshly ground black pepper. Although some of dishes were served correctly, I have to say that most were not. My servers though, on both weeks, were excellent as was the Head Waiter; who came to chat with me nightly. The entertainment was very good. The musicians were excellent as were the singers and dancers. The ship was cleaned and disinfected often. Hand sanitizer was everywhere. Washy! Washy! I traveled alone and felt completely at ease onboard, not only with the crew/staff/guests but also with the hygiene and anti-virus protections that were in place. There is a great variety of shore excursions available and on two days where the weather was not good, the Activities staff held extra games, trivia and film shows. Although I would travel on this ship again, I have to admit that it would not be my first choice.

RHAPSODY OF THE SEAS - not my first choice.

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by Joyontheseas

My cabin (junior suite) was excellent, my stateroom attendant even more so.

Joyontheseas’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the Seas price drops

Junior Suite
Cabin J3
Nice, comfortable cabin with adequate balcony space.
Always hot water for the bath tub.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Beach
    Playa Mia Deluxe Beach Break. Lunch included, open bar, swimming pool, showers, lovely beach, lots of additional activities and great service.