• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2019
Cabin: Balcony

The ship was great. the food was great. Service was great. Our cabin steward, Austin was the BEST. Right there for anything we needed. Entertainment was good. LOVED our balcony cabin. Convinced me to do nothing but balconies from now on. Ports were mostly good. My mistake for booking a larger ship for the Panama canal. Turns out what I really wanted was to go through the original canal. I had read the history about the creation of the canal and that was the whole reason for the cruise. My mistake. We went through the larger newer canal which was still an experience.

Next cruise through Panama will do the whole canal on a smaller ship so we can go through the old locks and hopefully see the history. Balcony still a must and Princess - of course!!!

LOVE the medallion experience.

Balcony

Perfect for the two of us. Twin beds. Plenty of room for all our 'stuff'. Everything we needed for a delightful cruise. Accessing the balcony in the middle of the night was a BIG plus for me. Loved going out there to check on the world.

previous reviewnext review