• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

draftxhorselover
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom

14 days on the newly renovated Noordam and felt thoroughly pampered every day. From the outstanding service of the room attendants to the doting Main Dining room staff ( we had a fixed 8pm seating and loved it!) this was a fabulous cruise. Turned out to be the retirement cruise of our HAL Captain John Scott so there we’re lots of unique touches and events to commemorate the event.

The casino staff was fun and they recognized us right away and that added to the personal touch as well.

The Lincoln center performances were packed every time. They are great and need a bigger venue. Why are they stuck where they are and the BBK stage is used by stupid activities during the day performances??? I think the BBK band doesn’t get rocking until the evening so it doesn’t make sense to me to squeeze the classical performances into such a small venue. I wasn’t too impressed by the Billboard performers on this cruise. I thought they did a better job on my Westerdam. The cruise director was everywhere and very sociable.

Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom

Aft view balcony cabin is the best! Some age showing in the tub area but it’s minor and who notices it?

Port Reviews

Dunedin

We saw Yellow Eyed penguins, Blue footed penguins, sea lions, seals... all close and all in the native environment. Not for the mobility challenged

Wellington

Cute town

Napier

Enjoyable town

Auckland

Great way to see a few things your last day in Auckland . Perfect for kids.

Auckland

Nice view and cafe up on the 50th floor.

Find a Noordam Cruise from $699