• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

natalyakor99
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jan 2020
Cabin: Inside Stateroom

There was a suggestion to buy this [articular cruise and I liked the list of cities to visit, so I bought it.

In overall, I enjoyed the cruise! There was a pleasant surprise - I got a cabin with a window! Cabin was always clean; it was tidied up twice a day.

I read some complains about embarkation and disembarkation. My experience was different. Logistics was very good. We embarked with no problem (and disembarked), were provided with kind recommendations and attendance. Suitcases were taken directly to the cabin. Cabin was prepared earlier than expected. Yes, it is not big, but enough to have a rest and sleep at night. Even pillows were of different types (soft and "hard") to satisfy different habits.

Inside Stateroom

There was a pleasant surprise - I got a cabin with a window! Cabin was always clean; it was tidied up twice a day. You had a wardrobe, a double bed , a TV , a chair, two bedside tables... All you need.

Towels are changed every day.!!! Beach towels are also provided, you can change them whenever you need. Room service worked well.

Port Reviews

Sir Bani Yas Island

Logisticks was excellent. Buffet provided, Wifi provided. Beach was clean, entertaiment (dance, training) also provided. You could return to the ship whenever you wished.

Doha

I did not book any excursion as we have a friend in Doha, so she tooks us to various places

Muscat

Never again

Khasab

Never again.

Dubai

We went sightseeing by ourselves

7 Helpful Votes