3. Viking Jupiter
I wanted to get out of Cleveland during the winter and get some sunshine. The Iconic Western Mediterranean cruise was perfect for that. The staff was friendly and helpful, the library was very good, and I found many places to sit on the ship and read a book. The tour guides were excellent. Very knowledgeable and good English speakers. They also make stops for the restrooms and the right times. The food on the ship was tasty. I ate at the buffet every night because it is the easiest option for gluten-free and dairy-free eating. The Mediterranean locations were beautiful. That goes without saying. I would do the exact same cruise again because of the location and the wide variety of excursions. The room was big. It was actually really nice to hang out in the room and watch a movie or two. All three music options in the evenings were excellent. I enjoued the flute and violin and cello trio immensely. I didn't try the fitness studio, but they had plenty of equipment. The transfer from the airport to the hotel was immediate once we retrieved our luggage, and our driver was friendly and funny and full of details about Rome on the drive there. Really appreciated the free transfer from and to the airport.

Relaxing Cruise

Viking Jupiter Cruise Review by Gamer G

The Mediterranean locations were beautiful. That goes without saying.

I didn't try the fitness studio, but they had plenty of equipment.

Gamer G’s Full Rating Summary