• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

bjredhead
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Dec 2019
Cabin:

I had always wanted to go to Australia. My husband and I had a great time. Processing to board and disembarkation went very smooth. Our time in Bali before setting sail was at a beautiful resort.

The entire crew took such good care of us. We felt so special, the housekeeping staff always remembered our names and the dining experience wonderful with a wide variety of choices. Having our laundry done was a real treat. The ship was spectacular, always clean and beautifully decorated. We really enjoyed the shipboard talks and entertainment.

Most of the shore excursions were extremely hot and physically demanding. Many of the participants had trouble along the way. Use of the tenders to primitive location didn’t always go smoothly, ours hit and pierced the fiberglass hull at Komodo Island. The things we saw were once in a lifetime from the Komodo dragons to the awesome beauty on the towns and shoreline of Australia. I leaned so much about this country that I didn’t know.

We were upgraded two days before our departure from a Penthouse Veranda. Our upgraded room was larger with better amenities. It was marvelous, we slept well from the very first night.

Port Reviews

Bali

Too tired from the flight

Komodo Island

The dragons were awesome.

Thursday Island

Independent explanation, there wasn’t much to look at or do.

1 Helpful Vote