3. Seven Seas Navigator
I wanted to experience Regent and I love the tropical waters. This was a first class experience. The Dining is First Class - anything you can possibly imagine. The cocktails were only restricted by my waistline. Service is amazing. Our suite 1002 was lovely and spacious. The shows were again first class. Great amazing dancers. Just wish it started at 9pm instead of 9.30. I cant believe some people complain about any of this it was all first class and wonderful. I have two issues that could have been better. The first would be the tendering using the life boats. It was slow and laborious and hot and stuffy in the enclosed boats. Every single time we had to listen to the monotonous recorded message about being careful and staying seated. Point two was that if you book three or four months out you will certainly not get on the excursions you want. All I really wanted to do was snorkel the coral and I could not get on them before hand and despite my checking with tour staff everyday I still did not get to do this. So when regent say unlimited excursions it really should say very limited excursions and then only if you book 9 months out. I did manage to get on a snorkel with the Sharks and stingrays and that was an experience that I will never forget. Fabulous. Overall the cruise was fantastic.

Fine Dining every night with endless cocktails

Seven Seas Navigator Cruise Review by petal06

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Suite
I wanted to experience Regent and I love the tropical waters.

Overall the cruise was fantastic.
petal06’s Full Rating Summary