3. Royal Princess
This was a Thanksgiving cruise with the family. My husband & I did a B2B. We had been on the Pacific Princess earlier in the year (service was amazing). So this was definitely a notch down. Service extremely slow in the MDR, buffet crowded most of the time. Just little extra's that were left out-like after dinner mints in MDR. No free wine tasting, on the 5 day no captains party and they cut down the # of passengers for the MTP. On the Thanksgiving portion they didn't have enough staff for all the children so our niece couldn't get her kids in the programs on all sea days. I find this difficult to believe they didn't know how many kids would be on the ship. Had an issue in the cabin with something poking thru carpet--They resolved that within about 6 hours that was nice. Our cabin steward was great. But dining room ---took hours to get thru a meal--some of that could be they put all 12 of us at the same table rather than 2 tables.

Ok cruise, but felt understaffed in the dining room especially

Royal Princess Cruise Review by SandyCruising