3. Independence of the Seas
It was a terrible cruise. It was awfully boring, and I had nothing to do the whole time. We were scheduled to go to Cayman Islands on Christmas Day but then it got cancelled!! We were stuck in the ship all day with no refund and a boring cruise. The dining service is terrible and slow. The food is disgusting and they get all the orders wrong. The pools are legitimately unsanitary and gross. The ice skating, flowrider, and rock wall were terribly dangerous and not suitable for children. The level of service the restaurant crew put into their work was actually terrible. They didn’t bother to ask us if we wanted drinks or if the food was good. We had an awful dining experience. During the cruise somebody had thrown up all over the arcade but nobody came to clean it up. We had to call a janitor and it was disgusting. This is why I’m never cruising on this cruise line ever again.

I HATED IT!