Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by foulkem

• Sail Date: Nov 2019
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: AquaClass 1

My wife and I did this cruise for our 25th wedding anniversary. On the ship there was definitely an older crowd. It was had to find anyone younger than us without a name tag. It made us feel young, but I am sure my kids would have felt out of place. Overall, we had a great time meeting people.

Crew

The best think about celebrity is the crew. Before we left, I read some CC reviews about the service slipping on this ship. We did not see that at all. The service was excellent, many of the crew members went out of their way to make sure we were attended to. Most of the crew were very pleasant and fun to interact with.

The entertainment was good. The production shows by the Celebrity team were outstanding. My favorite part of the entertainment was the live music in the lounges. They had five separate groups, all were very good. We also enjoyed the lectures as sea, Italian lessons (more of a comedy show), and the normal events such as trivia.

I found dinning to be a big problem. As hard as I tried...I still gained 7 lbs.

We primarily ate in Blue, we tried the main dining room one night had found the food and service very comparable.

We tried each of the specialty restaurants.

Murano was our favorite the food was top notch.

The lawn club was a fun experience (I recommend cooking yourself).

Qusine is a fun experience.

The Porch is good for sea food lovers, make sure you go in hungry. The sea food tower

Tuscan Grill had a very nice great environment. The anti pasta plate was our favorite.

CONS

The disembarkation time could have be managed better. It was too long and we spent over an hour in line. Celebrity could have done a few things better.

1. They called you out too early to sit in the huge customs lines.

2. Their practice of moving suite guests and wheelchairs to the the front made your time in line much longer.

3 They did not set any expectations of a long delay.

foulkem's Full Rating Summary