3. Avalon Envision
This was my first ever cruise of any kind. It far exceeded my expectations. The ship was beautiful and comfortable. The cabin was tastefully decorated. The French balcony with the floor to ceiling sliding glass doors made the room feel more spacious and made for excellent scenery viewing. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was bigger than I expected. The crew and staff were friendly and efficient. The cruise director was joviable, engaging and well organized. I loved the small lounge on the 3rd floor with excellent coffee machine. Any coffee drink I wanted at the push of a button. The meals were excellent with a large variety of choices. The servers were fun to get to know. The city tours and excursions were enjoyable. Sometimes the city guides give more history than I desire. Seeing the city lights as we sailed out of Budapest in the evening was so beautiful! Just spectacular! What a beautiful start to our cruise. Cruising through the Wachau Valley and the Rhine River gorge was so enjoyable with our cruise director giving us some history and pointing out interesting sights along the way. I would love to take another river cruise with Avalon someday.

Beautiful and Relaxing

Vallerie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Envision price drops

Panorama Suite with French Balcony
Cabin P
The cabin was tastefully decorated. It felt more spacious with the flour to ceiling sliding glass doors and French balcony. The bed was very comfortable with comfortable pillows. There was plenty of storage space.
Royal Deck Suite Cabins