3. Insignia
We chose this cruise to join friends. The ship is lovely, the service is impeccable, and the food is DELICIOUS!! However, when they say free WiFi is included, don't get excited. Only one device can log into WiFi at a time and it is painfully slow. This made it difficult to communicate with each other. Of course, you can upgrade for a price. :) One small issue is the need for late night food. It would have been nice to have pizza or snacks offered after 10 p.m. That being said, room service was available. We had everything we needed in our state room and the bed was luxurious! We slept well each night. Disembarkation went smoothly at every port. We were provided with all the excursion information we needed as well as beach towels and bottled water. I was pleased to find an umbrella in the closet which we used for the blazing Caribbean sun. It's a small ship so there weren't as many activities on board, but the entertainment was quite enjoyable. I want to give a "shout-out" to specific staff members. We received impeccable service in the dining room from Eric, Sara, and Madaleidy. We also received wonderful service at the pool from Alejandra and Naveen. In reality, EVERYONE on the ship was well trained to give amazing service. We could not have asked for better.

Amazing Food and Crew, but WiFi is NOT.

Insignia Cruise Review by mjteach

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

mjteach’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Insignia price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B2
The cabin was VERY comfortable, but small. We loved the bed, the linens, and the toiletries. We enjoyed our balcony as well. There was plenty of storage and the room included bathrobes, slippers, and an umbrella. Our ice bucket was always full and our mini-fridge was always refilled. We ordered a tea service each morning at our wake-up time and they delivered it promptly each day. Though expected, our bathroom was quite small.
Our room attendants were incredible. I want to personally thank both Akmahd and Astrid for their personal attention. They were both very kind and helpful. Astrid was particularly compassionate and gave me good advice when I developed sea sickness. If I could choose them for our next cruise, I would!
Deck 6 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins