Majestic Princess Cruise Review

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by Sarah.s

• Sail Date: Oct 2019
  • Destination: Australia & New Zealand
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

I love princess as a cruise line. I have completed over 30 cruises in my lifetime so far. I have tried multiple cruise ship companies and Princess is on of my favourites. They seem to get the balance of Classy, fun and relaxing correct every time.

This one was a short 5days to Tasmania. This is definitely not long enough. It would be great to see a longer cruise itinerary for this location with more to see. You just start to relax and then it is time to get off. It’s really on 4 days as the 1st day is boarding the ship.

We booked the enclave this time and it was incredible. As Tasmania is freezing. It was lovely to have a warm pool, steam room and sauna to relax in each day. It is also really quite private due to the extra expense. It is really worth it.

Our cabin was prime position. We got a balcony cabin right near the back lifts. There was no outside noise from the lifts at all and it was only a few floors away from the market place above us and the traditional dining restaurant below us. Renato our cabin steward was fantastic.

This ship is one of the newer in the fleet so is beautiful and in great condition. There are more passengers on this ship than some of the smaller ones so this can slow down service. However, I was on this ship a year ago and you can see massive improvements since the last time. This shows that princess really do value our feedback and take it onboard. Great to see :)

If you get the chance to see Chris Watkins. Do it. He is incredible :) I have seen him twice now onboard this beautiful ship and he is incredible.

Sarah.s's Full Rating Summary

Balcony

We have stayed in Mini-suites before so I wasn’t sure if this would be too small. But it wasn’t. It was perfect size for what you need. It was also lovely to still have a balcony to relax on in private. You can also watch the early sail in without having to change out of the PJ’s

This cabin is near the back lifts and is an adjoining room optional cabin. There was absolutely no outside noise. I found this incredible. Really good soundproofing and being the back of the ship meant less walk by traffics.

Renato is amazing.