3. Norwegian Spirit
We spent a day in London with a guide and visited Stonehenge on the way to the ship. We were delayed and embarkation was easy as most were already aboard. Our tour guide arranged all of our excursions and disembarkation. The ship is ok but needs updates. We were told that it was going to dry dock the first of the year for refurbishing and updating. Do not purchase a balcony toward the aft of the ship or on the 11th floor. We had the last aft balcony on the 11th floor and the room was tiny. I was traveling with a friend and the twin beds were about 2" apart. That was not acceptable and we had the steward move the sofa sideways so we could be at least 10" apart. We could barely move around the room. There was very adequate closets and drawers for all of our vacation necessities. The noise from the Galaxy Room, where all entertainment and dancing occurred, was right above the room and kept me up until the place closed or the music stopped. We have a specialty dining package and used all of them at Cagney's Steak house. The steaks were excellent. The sides were ordinary but the desserts were excellent. Service at all eating venues and drinking venues was very good. Out last port of call was cancelled because of bad weather and high seas and it was a tender port. I probably would not go on this trip again because I want to see new places. I

Great trip - lousy cabin

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by RosieErickson

I probably would not go on this trip again because I want to see new places. I
RosieErickson’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Balcony
Cabin BX 11000
The Balcony Cabin was at the aft of the ship and was so small that the twin beds could not be separated. We had to have the steward turn the sofa sideways so we could have 10" between the beds. Should only be sold as full sized bed - not twins. Also music from the Galaxy Room caused lack of sleep until it closed. It was on the floor above the room.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins