3. Anthem of the Seas
This is my 12th RCCL cruise and my 1st on Anthem (quantum class). After a few hiccups when we first got on...toilets were not flushing all over ship and even though we were told two years ago that our wrist bands (that we paid $5 for) were “always” going to be exchanged, we found out that no, they’re not excusing them anymore. They are a nice convenience but not if you have to pay each time you get on a ship. Now for the good, best snd teuly amazing: The food. Simply the best of any ship (this is my 20+ Cruise). The food is just unsurpassed. This ship is different. No formal nights (don’t bother to call RCCL customer service because they know NOTHING!!! They are now called “dress your best.” Which is everything between sport coat and nice trousers for men and cocktail dresses and nice dress pants for women. We did see a tremendous saint if people who dressed up guy if you don’t have to drag special shoes/jacket, etc for two nights then all the better. The cabins are smaller but CERY well organized. USB plugs are in every cabin. The best part for me is that this ship has 12 single cabins so I don’t have to pay for two people when traveling!! One can only hope as they dry-dock ships they introduce more single cabinets (also called studios). They are hard to find in the website so ask your travel agent to look for you. On Anthem, they are category 2F and 2W The entertainment is terrific. So many live music choices. Something fir everyone. In my opinion and observations, this ship is probably intended for colder weather itineraries. They have a pool with a retractable roof. The kids pool area is very small so I would say this isn’t the as good as some other RCCL ships (like Oasis, Allure and Harmony) but I was told that the Tern activities are by far the best on this ship. Getting in was the easiest if sny cruises. No waiting at all. No traditional d Big desks to stand at. If you have a chance, download the app and check on with it. You won’t even have to do a thing when you get to the pier. We took a Lyft from the airport. It was only $17 much better than the cruise line transfer if you have a couple of people. I love the four smaller dining rooms rather than the huge two story on other ships. Much better acoustics and less “chatter.”

Different and AMAZING

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by lesmedina

This is my 12th RCCL cruise and my 1st on Anthem (quantum class).

Now for the good, best snd teuly amazing:

The cabins are smaller but CERY well organized. USB plugs are in every cabin.

Getting in was the easiest if sny cruises. No waiting at all. No traditional d

lesmedina’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Studio Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 2F 9248
Beautifully appointed. My balcony is HUGE.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins