3. S.S. Maria Theresa
After having experienced the middle deck room in Uniworld’s Venice Cruise, the next year my husband and I were ready to sail the Danube from Passau to Budapest, but on the lower level. For the most part, I was happy with the room, food and staff. The excursions could have been better described. Most guides but the one in Passau were quite knowledgeable about their subjects. The organization of passengers onto busses and back again was streamlined and easy. I’d highly recommend all the tours except Schönbrunn Palace. It was too warm with too many people and not particularly interesting. I was quite tired after that and skipped the Mozart concert, which everyone said was fantastic. The bathroom had a heated marble floor and towel rack, which was great. The beds and pillows are sooo comfortable, although the AC wouldn’t cool quite enough for me at night. An article of clothing “disappeared” from my room’s closet. I wish I had thought to lock my clothes in my suitcase and then slide the suitcase in the space provided under the bed.

One Ugly Blemish

S.S. Maria Theresa Cruise Review by 51ephanie

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Classic Stateroom with Window

The bathroom had a heated marble floor and towel rack, which was great.

51ephanie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Uniworld S.S. Maria Theresa price drops

Classic Stateroom with Window
Cabin CLASSIC 203
When in the lower level, the only way to see outside is to stand. The few times I was lounging, I would have enjoyed seeing out effortlessly. If I had it to do over, I’d stay on the middle deck.
Bavarian Deck Outside Cabins