3. Norwegian Epic
It was always our favorite, NCL. They treated us like royalty. They have made so many cuts recently, I thought I was on a Carnival cruise. No longer the cute towel animals to welcome us daily, no longer the menu daily for breakfast in the room...Cagneys has gone downhill. The side dishes were tiny, not tasty, beef was a low cut, and tough. We ate there twice and were disappointed. The baked potato was small, warm not hot and just not good. The sides used to be great, instead of creamed spinach they just had sautéed spinach which had little taste. Tepanyakis was excellent, nice large shrimp and great entertainment, the food has not changed and remained great. We had an issue in La Cuchina, I brought the wrong coupon, it was the Cagneys coupon so the hostess did not want to seat us. Seriously? We had to bring in the manager. I went and retrieved the correct coupon right before dessert. We just were not treated well all around. NCL Has changed and not for the better. It is time to try another cruise line. After 10 trips I’m sorry to see them cut so many corners. I would not recommend them at this point. I’m sure they are saving money at the guests expense.

Used to be great!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Pcherubin

Pcherubin’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Aft-Facing Balcony
Cabin B1
Love the balconies. Epic has a strange floor plan, I prefer the other ships. Shower by itself and sink in the room.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins