3. Island Princess
Always heard the Alaska Cruise was a great one to take. I was impressed with the decor and cleanliness of the ship. It was well laid out, with lots to see and lots of activities to take p[art in. We tried a few and enjoyed them a lot. Engine trouble before we left port caused over a twelve hour departure delay, causing us to have to skip the Juneau stop and the glaciers. Although this was very disappointing, it was still a great and enjoyable cruise. The shows we went to were very well done and very enjoyable. The professional level of the entertainers was very high. The sailing was surprisingly smooth, (we expected a bouncier cruise), and the movement was mostly un-noticeable. The selection of food in the Horizon Lounge Buffet "blew my mind". I did not ecpect to see such a wide variety to choose from. The Staff overall were exceptional.

A great first cruise

Island Princess Cruise Review by Kepakiano

• Sail Date: September 2019
  • Destination: Alaska

The Staff overall were exceptional.
Kepakiano’s Full Rating Summary
Get Island Princess price drops

Cabin P625
Great. The only thing slightly out of whack was, in to my taste, the bed was a little too soft.
  Island Princess Deck Plans