3. Royal Princess
did cruise tour land first - Fairbanks then Denali then southbound to Vancouver.Made us want to come back to interior of Alaska for extended period of time. Saw Mt. Denali. I LOVED The long train ride - i stood most of time outside taking pictures. Room was great location. did my own laundry which was a bit of work as coin machines not working. but once i got coins it went smoothly - note/Tip - use carryon luggage with wheels to wheel your laundry down! Sofa in room was not very good, falling apart - and sunk in. loved international cafe. participated in a speed painting activity in the piazza which was fun. Lived on balcony! Ate at the main dining room anytime dining and enjoyed food and atmosphere - met interesting people! WOULD go again....oh next year!!! went to the talks that were given by park ranger and fisherman

Lived on our balcony, enjoyed International Cafe

Royal Princess Cruise Review by 4-our-boys

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Balcony

Room was great location.

Sofa in room was not very good, falling apart - and sunk in.

loved international cafe.

participated in a speed painting activity in the piazza which was fun.

Lived on balcony!

WOULD go again....oh next year!!!

went to the talks that were given by park ranger and fisherman
4-our-boys’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Deluxe Balcony
Cabin DB D224
Our sofa had seen better days. rest of room was fine. Bedding was amazing! Seriously thinking of buying it for my home!
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins