I always had a fascination for Vietnam and Cambodia and wanted to cruise the Mekong river,as I have been very ill my husband treated me for our anniversary. From the minute we left home the whole holiday experience was amazing,the boat,food and the best cabin we have ever had. The excursions were very different from what we normally do and I enjoyed every one,I loved going around Evergreen village and meeting the locals who were very welcoming. The ox cart ride was very different,and the tut tut ride a little scary with all the traffic. I have a special diet and they always made sure I was well catered for. They have an alternative restaurant called The Captains Table for no extra cost, we had a beautiful meal there for our anniversary,and they made it very special. All the staff treated you like family and couldn’t do enough for you. The tour guides were very knowledgeable with a great sense of humour. I love Tai Chi and even that was available. I vote this cruise the best I have ever had.

A dream holiday

AmaDara Cruise Review by gina kirrage

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Asia River
  • Cabin Type: Suite with Balcony

I have a special diet and they always made sure I was well catered for.

All the staff treated you like family and couldn’t do enough for you.

The tour guides were very knowledgeable with a great sense of humour.

I love Tai Chi and even that was available.

I vote this cruise the best I have ever had.
gina kirrage’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaWaterways AmaDara price drops

Suite with Balcony
Cabin S 313
Large well equipped with two balcony’s with unique oriental feel.
The large bathroom even had a jacuzzi bath plus a separate shower
Sadec Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins