3. Viking Lofn
Celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. River cruise was on our bucket list. This cruise hit all the ports we wanted plus the pre and post extensions (Lake Como And Amsterdam) added to our trip. Turned out to be so much more than we expected. The Viking reputation was upheld by the entire crew. From our captain to our Hotel Manager, to our breakfast server. Every person was amazing. They knew our names by day 2! The long ship was spotless. The food was outstanding. Even our nightly entertainment was great for the 30 of us who stayed up past 9:30 pm. We even made life long friends with some our shipmates. Seriously, it was so nice to be on a ship that concentrates on making relationships and truly providing service, rather than just purely entertaining you to make money. The crew of the Loft loves what they do. They have so much pride in taking care of their guests it shows every day. I am in the Hospitality Business, so trust me, I understand how hard it is and how special this group of people are. TAKE THIS CRUISE! That is my recommendation.

Anniversary trip turned into lifetime memories!

Viking Lofn Cruise Review by Abaffo

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom
Abaffo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Lofn price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 319
More space than expected. Plenty of storage. Very comfortable bed.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins