3. Queen Mary 2 (QM2)
I’ll keep this short as I find I stop reading if people write to much. In bullet point fashion. Embarkation: great Cabin steward: absolutely marvellous and they always are. Ship: a bit tired looking, could do with new carpets and paint etc. Staff: reception: awful. If a smile is all your after, that’s all you will get. They really are dreadful. Waiting staff: at breakfast they are miserable and slow even though we were all extremely polite and patient. The evening the attitude is slightly better. Other guests: Rude, arrogant and miserable. Honestly why come on holiday if your going to be like that. I’ve found this to be true on Victoria as well. I think this contributes to the mood of the staff. Food: very good. Kids club: great Pools: dirty (all of them) I went in with my son wearing goggles and wished I hadn’t! Perhaps I’ve gone on too much but really I don’t expect anything to change and if Your only interest is to tell people you’ve been on Cunard you’ll probably continue to put up with it. Holland America beats them hands down (I’m English btw). Enough droning as I’ve definitely gone on too long. Happy cruising

Well below par

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise Review by Browny41

• Sail Date: August 2019
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Embarkation: great

Cabin steward: absolutely marvellous and they always are.

Ship: a bit tired looking, could do with new carpets and paint etc.

Food: very good.

Kids club: great

Enough droning as I’ve definitely gone on too long. Happy cruising
Browny41’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Get Cunard Queen Mary 2 (QM2) price drops

Balcony
Cabin BF 6033
Usual balcony cabin nothing special.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins