3. Scenic Opal
I went to an information session and decided to book. They lived up to my expectations. Everything was organized and the staff was exceptional. One disappointment was that we did not start our cruise in Switzerland as planned. We were bussed right to another port and were not informed prior. The cruise line should have given us an explanation prior to the trip but did not. We therefore did not see any of Switzerland. The cruise director could have been a bit friendlier on the one on one basis. Dining staff were excellent, mainly Zoran and Nikolai. The room attendant did a fantastic job. Monica in the bar area was superb. Wonderful vacation and it was just as they say in the brochure....out of a fairytale. I would recommend Scenic to anyone. The fact that everything is paid up front and organized from the beginning was a big relief. One thing I did notice was that they did not have any music on the sundeck or any entertainment during the day such as a large chess board to pass the time and have some fun while in between ports.

Very well organized

Scenic Opal Cruise Review by Sharondale

Sharondale’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Opal price drops

Great cabin. Not too far from anything. Great balcony view. Bathroom was perfect size and there was sufficient storage for clothing in the cabin.