3. MSC Seaview
We wanted a quick 7 day cruise around this part of the Mediterranean and the MSC Seaview fit the bill, date-wise and timewise. Wish I had read the reviews first. It was only a short cruise so we shouted ourselves a suite but a suite on MSC is basically a family cabin with zero amenities. We didn't even get a bathrobe. The cabin was dirty and smelled (due mostly to the water in the bathroom), the room attendant refused to make the beds up during the day "as there is no room" but we had been travelling for 24 hours and needed a nap. When we made up the beds ourselves, we realised it was because the sheets were all torn. The drinks package had changed since we booked it and we were now entitled to 2 drinks from the low range of the menu, instead of the full-range we had expected. The food was okay but the temperature in the buffet was predominantly cold - except for the hash-browns - they were always hot and delicious. The staff seemed unhappy and it was a remarkably poor cruise experience to what I have had in the past with other companies. I would not use them again.

Badly chosen by me but never again

MSC Seaview Cruise Review by Sharryanne

Sharryanne’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Seaview price drops

Aurea Suite
Cabin S3
No tissues, no bathrobes, holes in sheets, pillows removed and had to ask to get them back, room had not been cleaned properly before we arrived - there was rubbish under the table and on the balcony (which was still there the day we left). For a suite, it was actually a family stateroom - nothing flash. Exactly what you would get in a balcony cabin on any other ship.
Aegean Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins