3. MSC Seaview
We have been loyal NCL cruisers for years and decided to try MSC for a 20th anniversary cruise. We had never been in the Med, and booked a Yacht Club balcony cabin. The ship was BEAUTIFUL, the service was excellent. I loved that you were never presented with a bill or a receipt to sign for drinks etc when we were in the Yacht Club. All of the staff really seemed to go out of their way to make sure we had an amazing experience. Although I wanted to try the main dining rooms, I couldn't break away from the Yacht club and having all the staff know who we were. We ate breakfast a few times in the Yacht Club dining room, but we mostly had continental breakfast in the lounge; the daily snacks there were delightful. I also loved the tranquility of the lounge and pool area. We ate lunch twice at the pool size buffett and the Yacht Club manager--Alex (i.e. like the Hotel Manager but for the Yacht Club) was there and practically waited on us. He was like a dear friend acting as a host! The food on the ship has a heavy European / Continental influence and we are Americans. This was not an issue for us--there was always something we liked--but that may be an issue with some travelers. As an oenophile, the wines by the glass were a bit limited--especially if you prefer California wines, but all the liquor was top shelf, and I enjoyed trying a few new European beers. Honestly, I really liked the vibe of the ship and the travelers we met on board. We booked a Caribbean cruise for the fall of 2020 and will take our kids next time--the family pool, kids club, and zip lining looked awesome!! See you soon, MSC!!!

First time on MSC, wont be the last!

MSC Seaview Cruise Review by ictcruiser

ictcruiser’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Seaview price drops

Yacht Club Deluxe Suite
Cabin YC1 1832
The cabin was really nicely laid out. Plenty of storage, and I appreciated the sleek / sophisticated / contemporary decor. I missed having a tub, which we've had in other suites on cruises, and I missed having a separate water closet or two sinks. The bed was very comfortable, and the minibar was both well stocked and included in our stateroom price (which was very nice, and much appreciated). Had their been loungers instead of chairs on the balcony (which there might have been room for--it would be a little tight, but not much), I never would have left the room!! Cruising as a couple...this was an excellent value for a luxury vacation.
Caribbean Deck Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins