3. Carnival Magic
Largest cruise of 4 that I have been on and big disappointment. I thought there would be more pools and there was several things in pictures on sight that was not available. Food was great as well as all of the staff. They always answered our questions and concerns Room was hot but may have been due to we was right under the LIdo deck which is open floor plan with door opening and closing all the time. Ports were all great and we never had any issues with directions for shops and other things. We did do and excursion in Amber Cove. We was under the impression we would be doing close to 27 waterfalls and jumps. we only got to do 7. The group leaders were awesome but when you pay for that money you want to do it all. Also no where was we told closed shoes for the waterfalls and we all wore Chacos and then had to rent 4 pairs for $8 a piece. We traveled with a 16 and 20 year old. Not a lot for the 16 bc they can not get into a lot of the clubs. I will do another cruise but I will go back to a smaller ship..More personal and fun.But if just looking to lay out and relax this ship will meet your needs.

Big expectations

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by almdjm

almdjm’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Carnival Magic price drops

Interior
Cabin 4D 9381
Our cabin was great except for the air. It was hot every night, 4 adult but all you are doing is sleeping. Never had to worry about towels or any other needs.
Deck 6 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins