3. Carnival Magic
Embark was chaotic with suitcase and people drop off from Ft Lauderdale. I have no idea how someone has not been hit by a car. Disembark was great- easy peezy. Because we are VIFP members- we stick with Carnival- however the loyalty program is fair at best. They could learn a ton from Omni or Southwest Loyalty programs. The crowd was shady. The neighbor staterooms partied all night (no problem there) and thought it was hilarious to scream and knock on doors around 3AM. Then other stateroom residents would get angry and scream at them. I was sure a fight was about to break out any moment. Constant cursing. Las Vegas felt more kid/teen friendly than the cruise ship. The excursions are awesome. We did Monkeyland in the Dominican Republic, Snorkeling in Grand Turks, and beaching at Half Moon Cay. All wonderful. The shows were great but I had to miss a lot of them due to a late dinner. The staff are awesome. Our stateroom attendants Gede was always smiling and speedy quick at cleaning the room. Mudiantara and Komang were awesome dinner attendants. They were incredibly observant and catered to our personal preferences incredibly well. They deserve a bonus. I will absolutely miss them. The cruise ship director was also great.

Lots of fun- shady crowd- amazing staff.

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by Cmdugger

The shows were great but I had to miss a lot of them due to a late dinner.

The cruise ship director was also great.
Cmdugger’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Carnival Magic price drops

Interior
Cabin 4E 8361&8373
We usually get a balcony but we booked late. The interior rooms were not bad at all. Hard to wake up in the AM due to no light which was cool. The pull down bed in my daughters room ended up being great.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins