3. Anthem of the Seas
After 10 cruises on the Liberty of the Seas, the Anthem was an AMAZING experience. Starting with our cabin, 8226, it was a spacious balcony. They removed the coffee table that is usually in the cabin but we did not miss it since it gave us so much more room. They have maximized storage. We had more than enough room for the first time ever. Our only complaint was the lighting. We had a lighted mirror but it was not good enough to put on makeup. As always all the staff was friendly accommodating and hard working. My girlfriend wanted to go to Wonderland, I wasn't so sure. It was a delicious and entertaining meal. I can't wait to go back. We also had lunch and Jamie Olivers. Another hit. The ship itself is beautiful with very much to see and do. Lots of places to sit, sleep and people watch. My only disappointment was that the solarium did not have a pool. It had hot tubs and a wading pool? Not sure what you would call it. I like to swim and I need a pool with stairs due to a disability, I can't use a ladder. We ate our meals in the MDR or TWO 70. TWO 70 was perfect, never a crowd and plenty to choose from. The MDR was good, just like every other ship we've been on. The shows were very good. I would highly recommend this ship.

Amazing Ship

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by lindatel

As always all the staff was friendly accommodating and hard working.

The shows were very good. I would highly recommend this ship.
lindatel’s Full Rating Summary