3. Anthem of the Seas
This is our third RC cruise - Oasis, Allure and now Anthem! In comparing, I do like the Oasis class ships better for their design and size, but the highlights for me of Anthem are: The Two70 lounge, Seaplex and being able to drive to the port, park and get on the ship. All Staff we came across were very friendly, efficient and went out of their way to make our vacation the best. I was really surprised with how fast the embarkation was - from passing on our bags, to parking, to checking in, we were on the ship in 1/2 hour. Disembarkation was just as easy - sitting in theatre waiting for our luggage tag # to be called, getting off ship, to getting our bag and going through security (facial scan), pay for parking, getting car - all within an hour. The shows on board were great. Got to experience our first silent disco, and I even did iFly. We did excursions in Bermuda and Puerto Rico; St. Maarten, we just took a water taxi to beach. Labadee was a lazy beach day - very enjoyable - the lunch was delicious. I was worried about a 9 night cruise, but when day 7 came around, I was glad we had two more nights. We have a wonderful time.

First time cruising out of NYC

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by Lady Laugh

Lady Laugh’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 2D 8154
The cabin was spacious enough to put our stuff away - 2 closets and cubbies. My only complaint was that the mattress was hard for me. Hubby was ok with it. We loved sitting on the balcony and hearing the waves.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins