Celebrity Edge Cruise Review

Celebrity you have outdone yourselves!

Celebrity Edge Cruise Review by Controller

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: the Western Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Sky Suite

Because I'm a cruisey and it is the newest ship. The Retreat lounge was ok and I liked the idea that food was once again served in this lounge. I never made it to the Captain's Club. Our group, all in suites, liked to finish the evening at the Martini Bar - that's really so neat. The bar every so often is allowed to "mix martinis" showing their talents - every hour, I think. They were very tasty and the living room concept was comfortable. We went to the workout room and was impressed with all of the equipment and never had to wait for a machine. The hallways were a little cold at times but happily able to completely regulate room temperature with a digital unit. Raw on 5 was my favorite dining experience because the fillet Mignon was just to die for. We loved Le Petit Chef and would do it again - the Primecut (I think was the name - the steak house) served lamb, veal and wonderful cuts of aged fillet. Our friends brought Caymus and we were able to serve that to dine. All in all it was a great trip, my only comment is that the ship is new, staff has to grow to understand the steps of serving in this new configuration. They'll get there - they always do. This was our 41st cruise.

Controller's Full Rating Summary

Sky Suite
Cabin S1 11197

Very pretty room with lots of room. The bed faces the tall doors on the ocean. The bathroom has doors that overlook the bed and can be opened to the ocean view or closed for privacy. Incredible little things that meant so much.

Controller