3. Celebrity Infinity
Folks have already written about different aspects of this 14 night cruise so I want to highlight just two- the very FUN Activities team headed by Brittany (sp? I hope right), and the wide variety of live entertainment My wife, Sue, and I are PARTICIPATORS; we dance, we play every trivia, attend every game and contest and see every single live entertainment that is offered. Heck, we want to get the most for our money. We both felt this activity team was one of if not the best we have come across. Brittany, Shirly, Ari, Chico( if I forgot to mention someone, I apologize) made simple trivias, silly contests and karaokes seem like entertainment events. I saw Ari take a simple Jenga contest between the crew and cruisers and turn it into what seemed like the most fun Olympic event of earth. Seriously the warmth and fun emanating from them could be felt--and we spent a LOT of time with them, especially Brittany and Shirly. Carlos was a great leader for the group. Live entertainment abounded (although there was no piano bar, darn)...two dance bands, a guitar and singer duo, solo guitariest, string duo, special gigs by the orchestra, and even a cruiser choir, which took a lot of time and committment from not only the cruisers, but the production show musical director. Thirteen live acts at night-comedy, magic, a mouth dropping arial act, solo entertainers, three production shows - the iBroadway which we saw twice. Plus there were five afternoon live shows. Sure we liked some less than others, but we were willing to experience them. I will add that we enjoyed the buffet better than the dining room. Of course my wife was disappointed with the small lobster dish in the main dining room (heck on our next ship we had NONE), but I had a very delicious beef Wellingon. Finally this will be a cruise we will remember as we are the couple mentioned by TXrangegal in an earlier review who made the presentations of US Presidents and their wives to our group of history buffs, I guess you could say. The cooperation we got from the staff was outstanding and we could not have done it without the event manager working hard for us. LOVED the many sea days and hope to save enough money for an even longer trip with more days at sea. Met so many fun people playing the trivias and contests, whom, although we will never cross paths again, this moment of brief intersection will always be remembered.

Kudos to the Activity Team!!

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by fan1965

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Inside Stateroom 9

fan1965’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Inside Stateroom 9
Cabin 09 8001
At the very front of the ship, this was a great stateroom. Very quiet and not far from the front elevator-on floor 10 you walk out into the spa and solarium area---yes, you do have to walk across the ship to the buffet, but walking to and from the food is a good thing :). Floor 11 is the Constellation Room, where trivis, karaoke, special Captain's Club events, and so much more takes place. Only 2 floors down, you have the top floor of the theater. Great location
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins