3. Norwegian Pearl
This was an itinerary that I really wanted o do. The price seemed right, but that was the last thing that went well. I had a little stomach upset on the first day, Went to the medical office to buy some Imodium. (they do not sell it in the gift shop) They refused to sell it to me unless I had an 'exam' from the ship's doctor. I was charged $216 for a 10 pack. The false medical report that stated I received an complete exam when the doctor never touched me although his report says differently. (ps...no fever and a BP of 110/72, I was fine and they knew it. This was just another way to make extra money.) Then there was the extras $268.00 cost for the Spa's Thermal room. It was only completely open for four days. We were offered a $36.00 credit which barely covered the lost days...but it didn't really matter, because we never got the credit anyway. The food choices were repeated every couple of days...poor choices and very little flavor. The captain steered us into a major storm, which he said was "unexpected" My phone shows the weather 10 days in advance; maybe I should have offered it to him. Then the virus hit. Half the ship was sick and confined to their staterooms, The crew had over 200 people down with the illness. We had six days at sea and very few activities to help fill the time. Bingo was $39.00 for three cards, each day. Deal or No Deal was 25.00 and lasted about 20 minutes. The afternoon movies were the same four movies repeated again and again. They were shown in the center of the ship right next to guest services. Even if you wanted to watch them, you couldn't hear them. I am a true believe that you make your own fun; but there was NOTHING that could have saved this trip. I have cruised NCL a few times before and was expecting much better. I cannot recommend this line anymore.

THE WORST CRUISE I HAVE TAKEN!

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by maryME