3. Norwegian Pearl
I had a card in my cabin for a special occasion that they were giving me a cake.The cake did not show up but the 10 days of ice cold water in my cabin and 3 like warm showers did.most of the ship had Noro Virus.They quartered people in their cabin by taking away their key cards because the virus highly contagious. They left uneaten food that these contaminated people half ate in the hallway. In the summer palace restuarant I found a dead fly in my salad and at monderno restaurant the server had chicken on a skewer and it slid off bounced on the table and hit the floor.He then kicked it under the table.i paid $500.00 for two thermal spa passes for 13 days.they closed the pool for 5 and said if they prorate the cost they would charge me more.so be happy with it. Then to top it off ,Norwegian air lost my bags for two days.

Run the other way

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by Eagle y

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony

Then to top it off ,Norwegian air lost my bags for two days.
Eagle y’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 9092
Ice cold showers for 10 days
Noro virus all around
Lock on balcony door broken
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins