• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

pegasusbora
10+ Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Apr 2019
Cabin: Inside

First of all, starting from embarkation we came across with the same problem, again and again, we have Turkish special passport holders which do not require us to obtain a visa for certain countries. We told it each time to the embarkation personnel and passport officers but they cause us to wait sometimes 2 hours in order to get confirmation. Sometimes they do not accept official letters from embassies. So, they must update the visa requirements checklist including special passport holders. As a frequent traveler, I do not want to be treated as a missing visa issue again and again. Because I do not need to have a visa.

Furthermore, as a premier guest, we experienced a lot of problems, some restaurant managers trying to tell me that there are 2000 platinum plus members staying on the ship. Therefore they can not give us a priority in the restaurants. Later I learned that this was a total lie. I reported the situation to the general hotel director and asked him that if I can not get any priority why do I need to choose Norwegian again. I received no response. Therefore you can not receive any priority even if you are too loyal to the cruise line.

For thermal suite packages, the ship sold more than the available limits in the spa area. Everybody who finds the door open just jumps in. Everybody start having an argument about sitting in lounge chairs. I was assaulted twice by other passengers. I also reported this situation to the general director but nothing changed. The spa personnel most of the time left the door open or some other guests invite others to use spa for free. Therefore the majority f the passengers get really angry for why they paid extra for thermal spa if everybody can jump inside freely.

Inside

Cabin IX

Port Reviews

Port Canaveral (Orlando)

yo can take go airport shuttle from MCO to the port very easy.

Ponta Delgada

the town is in the walking distance

Madeira (Funchal)

the town is in the walking distance

Seville

everything is near the ship

Malaga

book hop on and hop off bus from the ship, cheaper than outside price.

Cartagena (Spain)

town is near the ship walking distance

Find a Norwegian Epic Cruise from $451