3. Norwegian Pearl
I never departed from NYC and won't do it again. The water was very rough. The cabin was great. Just large enough for the two of us. Wouldn't want more than 2 in the room though. We had a balcony. Lovely view. The food was wonderful. We liked the main dinning room most. We especially liked Omar our waiter a couple of times. The afternoon movies in the Crystal Atrium were very noisy. Couldn't hear some of the movies. Very disappointing. The boarding an departing were flawless. Wasn't thrilled with the entertainment. Some were very good but others weren't are cup of tea. Our housekeeper woman Marissa was amazing. Very attentive to us. Loved the spa treatments though costly. I had a reflexology treatment from Josephine. She was a miracle worker. My shoulder pain that I have had for over 5 years is totally gone. Excursions were very expensive. We got better deals off the ship. Sorry to say I prefer Royal Caribbean. Larger ships, never feel any motion on them.

The Food

btycha’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Balcony
Cabin BX 10516
WONDERFUL!!!!!! Took lots if videos.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins