Norwegian Jade Cruise Review

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by tegurl27

• Sail Date: Apr 2019
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Family Oceanview Picture Window

Needless to say, my fiancé and I were so disappointed with this cruise that we can honestly say after this experience, we will probably never cruise again. The ship was a small ship in comparison to other cruise ships I have seen. With the storms that hit on the Saturday after we disembarked, you could feel the waves hitting the ship so hard you could hardly walk through all areas of the ship. Waves hit the 13th floor deck of the 14 deck ship. The swimming pools on the ship were closed the majority of the cruise with only 2 or 3 days availability throughout the 11 day, 10 night cruise. It was the absolute worst date to pick as children were on spring break from school. Constant running up and down the ship, no parental supervision, and non-stop children screaming and crying in the cabin next to us made me want to get off the ship immediately!! The entertainment on the boats deck near the swimming pool always catered to people of Latino descent. The only music the dj played was in Spanish. The White Hot Party, which was supposed to be for adults only starting at 11:30 was filled with nothing but kids under 18 and, once again, the music was all in Spanish! Was very disappointed with the Duty Free store on the ship. Because the ship was going to Europe after our cruise, they hardly had any alcohol or cigarettes for sale on the ship. They were out of everything!! I paid over $200 for professional pictures, which were delivered the morning we embarked in New York on the door handle of my cabin, only to find out when I got home pictures were missing!! My fiancé and I never go on vacations because we can't afford to. It took us five years to save for this cruise only to be completely disappointed with the over $3,000 we wasted!

tegurl27's Full Rating Summary