• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

NEECE
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Apr 2019
Cabin:

I wanted to celebrate my birthday In a special way and this cruise was perfect. I enjoyed every moment.The ship was smaller than I normally cruise on ,but it was easier to find everything. The people were terrific and the service was great. The cabin was an ocean view cabin which was fine for the time we spent in it(only to sleep) we were partying most of the time. For my birthday we went to one of the Specialty restaurants (Teppanyaki) and it was really enjoyable and the food was fantastic.Another great Specialty restaurant was Modern. The entertainment and shows were great. Really enjoyed the 4:40 Duo and the Groove Addiction Band. I must say that the embarkation and disembarkation went really smoothly, it was faster than I expected, maybe it was the time we arrived (12:30-1:00) but was no problem. We all had a wonderful time in each port with perfect weather. I would go on another cruise with Norwegian.

Port Reviews

Great Stirrup Cay

Beautiful white sand beach on this Norwegian's private island . Excellent way to relaxiisland

Find a Norwegian Star Cruise from $594