3. Norwegian Sky
My husband and I traveled on our first Norwegian cruise and thoroughly enjoyed. This was our first time with Norwegian and we will definitely be back. We enjoyed the number of people on the ship. It didn't seem like it was over-crowded. We enjoyed the piano man but our only complaint is that you should have scheduled him in the Observation Bar it would have been much better and there would have been more seats. We really enjoyed the open bar concept. Neither one of us drink that much but it was really nice to just walk up to the bar and grab a drink if needed. We enjoyed Cuba and thought it was great that we got to spend the night in port. The cruise director, Jasper, was great as well. He really did an amazing job! Dining was good too, our only complaints would be that the hostess did a poor job of seating people, but the service was fine. We really enjoyed having flexible dining time. Overall our trip was amazing and we enjoyed ourselves. Thanks for the great trip!

Our first Norwegian Cruise

sarahaeverhart’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Family Inside
Cabin I1 4301
This was our first time in an inside cabin and it was fine. I like having a balcony better but we received the last room available on the ship so we had no choice. It was just fine for just the 2 of us.
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins