3. Ruby Princess
We had been on another cruise line in the Caribbean and wanted to see Hawaii again. We found the Princess cruise online the booking process was very easy,the cruise was 15 days from LA as compared to 7 days from Honalulu. All in all princess was a car better deal. The Ruby had been recently updated and we had no issues with our room, the cabin was well kept by the steward. We enjoyed eating in the dining room as often as we were able the food and service was great. The buffet was good and we are there on port days so we could have more shore time the buffet coffee was weak but the fresh brew In the international care was an improvement for 2 bucks a cup the pastries are free and the almond croissants and blueberry muffins should not be missed. In the pool area there is a pizzeria, I am from the NY area and am a bit of a Pizza snob, the thin crust was excellent and available 11 to 11 daily. The princess tours were early below average, our first tour to waterfalls on hilo was awful.later we booked a Roberts Hawaii tour through excursions group which was a Huge improvement. As a whole considering everything we will certainly travel with princess again the staff was great and the food was very good.(I am back home now and will be dieting so my clothes will fit again)

Our first Princess cruise

Rich and Su’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA A531
Cabin was clean and comfy. I would have liked another chair inside for watching tv with was great free and with good variety. The room steward Jackie was the best and took great care of us.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins