3. Carnival Vista
I absolutely enjoyed my stay on the Vista! Embarking was very fast and hassle free. My daughter and I had faster to the fun. We walked right up to the desk and was checked in, in a matter of minutes. We were on board at 11:45 am! We skipped checking into our rooms first and went right up to the Lido deck to have guys burger joint. The burgers were hot off the grill with hot fries. Amazing! I think I had four of those burgers during our six day cruise. My only complain was that my muster station meet up was in the smokey casino. It was hard to sit in there waiting for the meeting to start and inhaling the smell of smoke. After that the deck party was fun. The cruise director Matt was very entertaining and welcoming. We had early dining in the Horizons, we had the perfect view of the sun setting every night at dinner. The dining room staff was very attentive. I enjoyed most of the courses that I tried. I also ate in the steakhouse one night. I was not that impressed and felt that I should have just ate in the main dining room. The service in there was extremely slow and took about three hours for dinner. I was falling asleep waiting for our entrees. The room steward Natalia was very nice and kept clean towels and our room clean and comfortable. For one of the port days we went to Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel. We had a blast there. The service and food was delicious. Overall I enjoyed my cruise. I would like to sale the Vista at least one more time but I will be trying other ships before returning.

Great time on the Vista!

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by Minnie892

Minnie892’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Carnival Vista price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8C 7285
The cabin was a nice size for my daughter and I. Lots of shelving and closet space. There is also a fridge in the room. We enjoyed the balcony.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins