3. Pride of America
My 1st impression was the balcony cabin was dirty. Just surfaced cleaned. The hair dryer had months of hair embedded in it. The rug in the closet and under the bed hasn't seen a vacuum in months. There was so much debris on the floor. I realize management pushes thru the next group of people and only surface cleans but it's sad that we paid over $5000.00 for the room and it was gross. The was long hair wrapped around a deck chair all week also. I ask, how would you feel or is that not valid enough for you to complain. The shower flooded the floor and I called the desk. They said they would send someone, I went to dinner thinking it was all set. Nope, I flooded it again the next morning. They sent someone at 5pm Sunday night when I was trying to get ready for the evening. I asked if they could come back Monday at a more reasonable time, Nope, they came back again at 5pm! On a different day, I went to my room about 2 or 3pm to find the door wide open with no-one in there. I waited for 3 minutes and told the steward I didnt appreciate my door being open. He said, I only went to get ice. I passed by the ice cooler and there was no-one in the hall!!! We didn't get to dock at one port and they gave us $50.00 room credit to all occupied rooms. Really, I paid $5000 for 4 islands, wouldn't you think to divide 4 into 5 doesn't make $50.00. I was at the buffet one morning near the bar which had a table of breads, bagels etc. I noticed a gentleman trip over the long tablecloth. I was fixing it and asked the bartender to pull it on his end, Kyle, said, I'll get the staff to fix it !!!!! R E A L L Y....you cant just pull it and have no one trip! I almost wish someone did where I saw it again and he would be reported. Let me ask, if we did that in our jobs, "that's not my job" I know I would not be working. The dining room staff was great, the meal choice was the same 5 every night and 5 other choices. I was a little surprised on that. Debarkation was a breeze but it was a US Island, maybe that was the reason customs wasn't a problem. so I rate this cruise as the worst I've ever been on

Worse cruise I've ever been on

Pride of America Cruise Review by cddkdd

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Aft-Facing Large Balcony

so I rate this cruise as the worst I've ever been on
cddkdd’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Aft-Facing Large Balcony
Cabin B1 7682
Surfaced cleaned only, I found very disgusting. Other people's hair everywhere.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins