3. Celebrity Eclipse
Choose this cruise based on previous experiences with Celebrity plus ports. It was a mistake, This was he most disorganized, poorly managed ship I have sailed on. My mistake, don't cruise this far north this early in the year. It was freezing! Also don't cruise out of San Diego, their port facilities are completely inadequate. We wound up eating in the buffet most meals, due to the low quality of the food in the restaurant.In the be buffet: We wound up eating in the buffet most meals, due to the low quality of the food in the restaurant.In the be buffet: The quality of the food was the poorest on any Celebrity ship I have sailed on. Most of my cruises are on Princess, I used to tell people that one of the main advantages of Celebrity was the quality of the food. I no longer will say that. See the pictures for an example of the poor cuisine available in the buffet. If you are glucose intolerant,. there is a specially marked section for you. If you want no sugar, there may be one or two items, IF YOU ASK, that are NSA. After several complaints, they started labeling the NSA items. Change from breakfast to lunch should be Done an island at a time, not in mass! Use real eggs for omelettes not that stupid liquid. Consistency is awful. Hamburger has too much filler and not enough meat The most appetizing item in the buffet was usually the fresh apples, sad! The management of the ship seemed to go out of their way to ignore the needs of the passengers. As an example, the doors to the Captains Party opened 10 minutes before the schedules time - despite the long line of guests!. Also they go out of their way to get your money. We had one credit card for the cabin, however, the charges were kept track of on a person bases. Therefore, since all the charges were made on my cruise card, I ended up owing money, whereas my wife should a large (non-refundable) credit! They had "Coffee" cards, where for a discount, you could get 10 deluxe coffees. However, they refused to sell or even acknowledge that they existed,until the second day of the cruise. No Luggage concierge service in Vancouver.

Without a doubt the worst cruise I have ever had on a Celebrity vessel

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by hverne

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Veranda

This was he most disorganized, poorly managed ship I have sailed on.

Change from breakfast to lunch should be Done an island at a time, not in mass!

Use real eggs for omelettes not that stupid liquid. Consistency is awful.

Hamburger has too much filler and not enough meat

The most appetizing item in the buffet was usually the fresh apples, sad!

No Luggage concierge service in Vancouver.
hverne’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Eclipse price drops

Deluxe Veranda
Cabin 2A 9173
Mattress old and lumpy!

Why, when outside temperatures are in the 50's, is the AC running?
Sunrise Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins