3. Island Princess
Princess really does it right - effortless embarkation and disembarkation, comfortable cabin, great ports. The cruise was a round trip from Ft. Lauderdale - a really easy port in terms of getting from the airport to the ship. Stops were Grand Cayman (visited the turtle farm and Stingray City), Columbia, Panama (tendered excursion on Lake Gatun); Limon, Costa Rica; Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Food was good and the staff was excellent. We enjoyed dining at Sabatini's and in the main dining room. They had a really fascinating lecturer on board - he had grown up in the Canal Zone so he had a lot of insight on the area. If you don't like the noise in the main pool area, there's another adults-only pool nearby. We got to see some great recent movies with their Movies Under the Stars. We paid extra to have our bags sent directly to our destination airport at the end of the trip - best $25 I've ever spent! Because we didn't have to stop to get our luggage, time from the ship to the curb was about 5 minutes.

Great bucket list trip

Island Princess Cruise Review by ESStutts

ESStutts’s Full Rating Summary
Get Island Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA A-708
Aft cabin across the hall from the laundromat (my choice). I thought it was going to be a haul to get to anything but being on the Aloha deck put us one deck below Horizon court. The ship is medium sized so it's not too far to get anywhere. I like having the center stairway on each floor (something that the Regal Princess didn't have on the upper decks). That way there was less crowding on the elevator. Balcony was decent sized. My only criticism is that the shower was minuscule.- I had to flatten myself against the back wall to get rinsed off.
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins