3. Adventure of the Seas
We chose this cruise because of the great price and the great ports of call.We had a great time.It was our grand-sons first cruise and now tells people he will be pinnacle one day.lol.Many great choices in MDR including chicken,pork,beef,vegetarian,fish,shrimp,Italian dishes,shrimp,and lobster.Most of our faves on appetizers and desserts.Also had great choices for the kiddos.Adventure Ocean was a great option for grand-son.He had fun.The ship has many things to do onboard.Our wait staff were some of the BEST!!Joyal and Jean at table 132.Table was great.A bartender recognized on my sea pass it was by birthday and wished me a happy birthday.Embarkation happened in like 5 minutes fast and easy!!Really the only negative was our bed.It was one of of the worst compared to the other shipsAll 4 ports were awesome.We would definitely go again if the price is right.Phenomenal value.Grand-son loved the ice-show.Hubby liked the dancing and I had a few date nights with hubby and grand-son.Over-all great memories made.Because there were great photographers onboard ;we got some great photos as well to remember it by.

First cruise for grand-son; whom now says someday he will be pinnacle.

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by shannon_far_from_home

shannon_far_from_home’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 3V 8437
Cabin was small but plenty of room for 3 because of the upper bed .Mattress was very uncomfortable.I can not believe it was not upgraded with recent refurbishment.Cabin was cleaned twice daily.Room steward was friendly.Got a few towel animals for grand-son.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins