3. Adventure of the Seas
Very nice ship with lots of activities if you want a chair at the pool, GO EARLY. Ppl get a chair and keep it all day. Food was very good. Most staff member were great, very polite and helpful. I did not care for our room steward. He just acted like we annoyed him. Our hallway smelled like sewer. They were doing daily work on something in our hallway. There were about 6 guys with open panals in our hall daily working all day. No other halls had an oder. Island stops were wonderful. The ship was sold out, so VERY CROWDED. The on boarding shops were more reasonably priced than I expected. She is a very pretty ship. The shows were well put together. Very talented performers. I would recommend the beverage package if you are a drinker. Drinks average about $12 for a mixed drink. We also used the new Key package. We loved the perks it offered.

My first cruise

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Karen829

Karen829’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 1N 6382.
The cabin was perfect location for sleeping, no noise at all.
Deck 3 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins